Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Cute Bugga Boo

I figure while I'm at it, I'd tell a cute story about my precious Braxton. He is becoming a cute little monkey and in to everything! The other day he was being too quiet (every mother knows this is a bad sign) so I went to find him. By the time I got to him, he had figured out that he was in trouble and needed help! He began whining, and then I knew why, he had climbed into the drawers under my drier and couldn't get back out! So being the mean mother that I am, instead of rushing to his aid, I rushed to find my camera!This has since become one of his favorite playing areas, I have put a few things in the drawers for the kids like art stuff and play doh so he thinks it is a great place to be!


He also loves balls and loves to follow them around the house, I can already see his little personality. He is so adorable and I love having him in my life!

1 comment: