Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spiderman's B-day Party

Well it has only taken me 3 months to post again, but I think that is pretty reasonable considering my hectic summer. I feel like we haven't even been home, so I was glad when school started so that we were required to stay home! So, even though I haven't posted it, we really did have a fun and eventful summer!

For Conner's birthday he wanted to have a Spiderman party. So after much thought, I think we had a pretty good time! We started by coloring a Spiderman picture.


After that the kids wore their Sp
iderm
an masks and tried to shoot silly string at a picture of Spiderman. Even Tianna joined in the fun!


Next we made a craft project that a 5 year old could do! We made spider webs out of black or pink yarn and glued them onto paper. Then they cut out a picture of Spiderman and glued that wherever they wanted.


Next they threw water balloons at a large sheet that I had made a web on out of electrical tape.



After that they played Spiderman, Spiderman, Goblin for a few rounds and than we had cake and ice cream.



We then opened presents and then played on a large inflatable jump toy that I borrowed from a friend. They had a lot more fun when they took turns then when it was a free for all! Boys play a little rougher than girls! So we set up an obstacle course they each completed. We passed out the goody bags and sent everyone home! All in all, I think it was a success! now I have atleast 2 more months until the next Birthday party! Once I get a chance I will post Kylee's B-day party, it was a lot of fun also!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun. Can I book you for Koby's party? Even the thought of my kid's birthdays makes me tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like you know how to throw a party! Welcome back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete