Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Official

It's official, t-ball and ponytail ball has begun! I don't know what I was thinking when I signed 2 kids up! Now we have 2 games every Tues. and one game Wed. and one game on Thurs.! That is a lot for me! I try to have as little going on as I can get away with. The kids really love it though- especially Conner! I think he is sick of always watching Kylee as she does her activities and it is finally his turn to get the treat! That's really what it boils down to- the treat afterwards!
It was so cute- everytime Conner was concentrating hard he would stick out his tongue!


5 comments:

  1. It is all about the treat, isn't it?

    I think it's awesome that you let your kids play. I know it's a ton of work to be running them everywhere, but when you look at their little faces, it's so worth it!

    And just think - in 2 1/2 days, you won't have school to add into that mix. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a blog. Imagine my surprise when I not only found you but also discovered that we have the same great taste in backgrounds. We really miss your kiddos (and you)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind i stole your blog address off someone else's blog! Your kids are getting so big and are SO cute! what is ponytail ball?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's softball for little girls. It is just the next step up from t-ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha,makes sense, i just didn't know if it was some random thing like CAPTURE THE FLAG and i was missing out on it...

    ReplyDelete