Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's day and I hope all of you guys did also. We went to part of our own sacrament so that we could hear Kylee and Conner sing me a song. We left early so that we could make it to Ben's parents Sacrament in time to hear his mom speak. She did a great job and I am glad we were able to make it. Afterwards we went to their house for lunch and just to hang out. The kids had a blast playing and being with Grandma and Grandpa.

I'm so thankful for my wonderful children and the opportunity to be their mom. They teach me so much and bring me so much joy. I am very lucky and count my blessings daily. I am honored to be entrusted with some of Heavenly Fathers dearest children and pray that I can help them live up to their fullest potential.


I hope you all had a great Mothers Day also and that your kids were extra nice to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment