Friday, May 15, 2009

Mini Mommy

Tianna has really enjoyed being a new big sister. Although, I think she thinks she is more of a mom! She has carried around her doll "Tracey" ever since Braxton came home and has copied me anytime I do anything with Braxton. It is very cute! Makes sure I am on my best behavior also!

Changing her diaper


Feeding her


Burping her


New outfit


Ready to go!


All tuckered out from a long day caring for an infant!

I love all of my kids so much. Tianna is at such a cute age and I will cherish these memories, when else in her life will she be so willing to "help" without me even asking! She brings me so much joy and I can't imagine our lives without her.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a great mom, I admire ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that feeding picture?! Your kids are awesome - which says so much about you as a Mom!

    ReplyDelete